Park Hair is currently closed due to the NSW Service Covid19 'stay at home' order.
Please read the following on how we are going to move forward once our doors re-open.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HOW WE ARE MANAGING OUR BOOKINGS DURING LOCKDOWN.
· Appointments that were scheduled to occur during lockdown cannot proceed as we will
be closed for the duration of the lockdown.
· We will contact you as soon as we are advised of our re-opening date to arrange an
appointment time with you.
· We feel the fairest way to proceed is to reschedule appointments from the beginning of
the lockdown forward, this means we expect there will be a 2 - 3 week delay on your next
appointment. We apologies in advance for any inconvenience.
· My team have agreed to work additional hours to assist in providing you with an
appointment as soon as possible. We will have limited appointments available when we
return, due to those appointments booked in advance.
· We will do everything we can to accommodate as many bookings as we can within Covid
· We will not be taking any new client bookings at this point as we value our loyal clients
and you will be given priority.
· We will not be offering online appointments when we open until we have cleared the
backlog of appointments.
Thank you again for your patience, we really appreciate your support of our small business
during this incredible challenging time and will do everything we can to look after you when
A reminder, if you need to replenish your home hair care supplies, please email the salon on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will organise having your product posted to you.
Hoping you are safe and well.